1. Be humble: No one is as good as they think they are! (Or as bad either for that matter)
2. Listen: No one knows everything! Your job is to lead, not to be an expert on every issue!
3. Never get yourself into an economic situation where you can’t afford to tell the company to go to hell!
4. You have to risk your job in order to do your job! Losing your job is not the worst thing that can happen! (It can often be the best!)
5. Don’t worry about politics! In the long-term it is the results that count.
6. If you’re not passionate about what you are doing then go do something you are passionate about!
7. Make your decisions on facts! Intuition is better than no information at all, but facts are always best.
8. Always say your mind! You are paid for what’s in your head. If you think it but don’t say it, you are defrauding your employer.
9. Your employees work for you of their own free will!
10. Remember: The Company chose you as a manager, but your employees choose their own leaders!
Its likme you read my mind! You seem to know so much about
this, like you wrte the book in it or something. I think hat you could do with a few pucs
to drive the message home a little bit, but insstead of that,
this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be
Generally I don’t read pist on blogs, however I wish to say
that this write-up very compellped me to check out and do so!
Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great article.
Thanks for the comment.
Howdy jusat wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the
pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why
but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different weeb browsers aand both show the same results.
Thanks for the heads up. We are looking into the problem.